5 Tips for Preventing, Reducing Acne - 4 Best Products, Recommendations For Acne
Acne is something we all get sometimes, but there are some products, and simple things that you can do that can greatly improve and reduce your acne.
1. Don't reapply makeup or touch up your makeup while you are out and about. The reason for this is because the moment you walk outside your home, germs and bacteria from the air get all over your face and exposed skin; this is why your skin smells bad after you have been outside for hours. When you take your makeup out and apply it to your now dirty skin, you contaminate your makeup, so everytime you use it again after this, you put more and more germs on your face, which can cause breakouts and even rashes.
2. Don't touch your face, even when you are at home. The reason is because Staph bacteria can live on many surfaces in your home, from counter tops, door handles, to objects you touch all the time, like your alarm clock, towel, or razor.
"Family members of children who have staph infections are more likely than other people to carry drug-resistant versions of the bacteria, even though they may not have any symptoms of infection, a new study suggests. The researchers looked at 609 family members of 183 children infected with Staphylococcus aureus (S. aureus) bacteria, and found that 53 percent — all who lived with the infected child — also carried staph bacteria. Between 25 and 30 percent of people in the general population carry staph bacteria, typically in the nose, without symptoms, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)...Staph infections spread via close contact and the sharing of certain items, such as towels or razors, which are potential reservoirs of staph bacteria."
Source of quotation: "Staph Bacteria in Household Boosts Infection Risk", 2012, written by Live Science Staff. Live Science. https://www.livescience.com/36426-staph-infections-children-mrsa.html
3. Never go to bed without washing your face because when you leave bacteria on your face, they can grow, and cause breakouts and skin problems.
4. Check your makeup regularly to see if it smells off or has gone bad. Applying makeup to your face that has grown bacteria, can lead to many health problems for you, such as Pink Eye, eye irritation, rashes, and breakouts.
5. Avoid putting your cell phone directly on your face, skin whenever possible. Keep your cell phone a small distance away from your face, because your cell phone is as contaminated as a public toilet.
"A recent study found more than 17,000 bacterial gene copies on the phones of high school students. Scientists at the University of Arizona have found that cell phones carry 10 times more bacteria than most toilet seats."
Source of quotation: "Your Cell Phone Is 10 Times Dirtier Than a Toilet Seat. Here's What to Do About It", 2017, written by Abigail Abrams. Time Health. http://time.com/4908654/cell-phone-bacteria/
Product Recommendations & Tips
1. The Natural Herbal Lotion - This product works wonders for more serious skin problems, like acne, skin infections, rashes, and Rosacea. This product kills germs and bacteria rapidly and it has sooo many uses. I use it for treating cuts and injuries, treating mosquito bites and spider bites, growing my hair, and reducing pimples in 24 hours. Having this product in your arsenal will greatly reduce and improve breakouts and boost the overall health of your skin.
2. Use a strong astringent to wash your face. There are a lot of natural and organic soaps on the market, and some are quite strong, but I feel that a lot of them just don't do enough. Some brands focus more on moisturizing in my opinion, but I prioritize cleansing the skin to prevent the growth of germs and bacteria. Personally, I feel that it is your skincare products job to moisturize your skin before bed, but your soaps should focus on cleansing. So, a strong soap that I recommend that cleans very well and smells AMAZING is the Lympha Cleanse. 💞
3. The Rose Beauty Beautifying Cream. I apply this product to my face every night before bed. It is an excellent nightly treatment to help smooth out the skin, reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, moisturize the skin, and clean and regenerate the skin. This product is also available with copper peptides here, and it is also on Ebay in a smaller size here.
This is what this product looks like on the skin; it really gives the skin a healthy smoother glow.
I apply this product in a circular motion all over my face every night like you see here in this video:
4. Exfoliate your skin regularly. I am going to be honest, and many of you will not agree with what I am about to say, but I exfoliate my skin everyday. I know that all over the internet people tell you to exfoliate your skin once a week, but think about it. Every time you wash your body in the shower with a rag or loofah, aren't you exfoliating it? So why wouldn't you do the same for your face, which is far more exposed to the elements, dirt, and bacteria, than the rest of your body. Your face has no protection from germs and bacteria, unlike the rest of your body which is covered and protected by your clothing and shoes. So, because the face is so exposed to the elements, it is really important to give this area even more attention than other parts of your body.
To clarify, when I say exfoliate my skin, I don't mean using a facial scrub on it everyday. What I mean is, I do things like apply a warm heated cloth to my face everyday and run it over my skin to remove dirt and dead skin cells more thoroughly; this is not as stripping as using a facial scrub, but it still does more than just washing your face with soap and your hands.