Beautiful Red Shiny Lip Gloss Brown Eye Makeup Eyeshadow Step-By-Step Tutorial
1. Apply an eyeliner sealer. An eyeliner sealer acts as an eye primer, but it does even more. An eyeliner sealer can be applied over eyeliner to help reduce smudging; it can be mixed with any eyeshadow in order to turn it into an eyeliner; it can make poorly pigmented eyeshadows very pigmented, and you can even use an eyeliner sealer to get glitter to adhere to your eyes.
2. Apply a brown glittery eyeshadow.
3. Apply black eyeliner on the upper lash line, but don't apply it at the very inner corner. Also, apply the black liner on the lower lash line, but only apply it from the outermost part of the eye, up to the middle of the eye; don''t apply your liner past the middle of the eye or at the inner corner.
4. Apply a black liquid liner on top of the line you made on the upper lash line only. The liquid liner that I used is the Secret Key Skinny Real Quick eyeliner. Applying a liquid liner will darken the line and help smudgeproof it.
5. Apply mascara. I only applied mascara to my upper lashes. I have very sensitive eyes, so I find that I can't use drugstore mascaras, but after hunting down mascaras for years, I finally found a mascara brand that does not irritate my eyes at all. It is the herbal Palladio mascara. The one that I used with this look is the Palladio Lash Obsessed mascara.
6. Fill in your brows. I used a dark brown auto pencil liner to do this because I wanted to go for an all over brown look. You can use any dark brown eyeliner that you have at home.
7. Apply under eye concealer. I don't use under eye concealer for the most part anymore because they always crease badly on me, so I tend to use a lighter foundation to conceal darkness under my eyes. The foundation that I used for this look, and which I use almost every time in this area, is the Revlon Colorstay Whipped 24 Hrs cream foundation in 370 Natural Tan.
8. Apply foundation. The foundation that I used is one that I like quite a bit. I also don't need to use powder to set this foundation on my skin; I used the CoverGirl Trublend liquid foundation in shade D4 Classic Tan.
9. Apply concealer where you need extra coverage. I used one of my holy grail products for this; I used the Jane Iredale Glow Time Full Coverage Mineral BB Cream in the shade BB#11, which is their second to darkest shade.
10. Lastly, apply a red lip gloss. For this makeup look, I used the Missha Painting Rouge Syrup Tint in SRD01. This lip product is what you would get if a lip gloss and a lip tint had a baby. It feels and looks like a lip gloss; it has a lot of shine, but it also leaves a strong tint behind like lip tints do, even after eating. Most lip glosses, once you eat, they are completely gone, so this is a wonderful feature of this product. This lip product also has no smell.
Click here for information about health and beauty coaching with dlshealthandbeauty