Product Review: Eco Style Olive Oil Professional Styling Gel with Max Hold Alcohol Free (Updated 12-13-2018)
- Suit all hair types
- Moisturize hair and scalp
- Tame frizz
- Not flake or itch
- Give max 10 hold
- Be weightless
- Leave hair shiny
This gel is made in the U.S. I purchased this gel for less than $8 on Amazon and I got a huge tub of it; 32 fl ounces of product, 946 ml. The price and amount of product that you get is excellent, so it is very inexpensive 💵.
- Suit all hair types - Yes and no. I don't think this hair gel suits all hair types when combined with heat because of how heavy and thick it was on my fine hair, so I think this hair gel works better with heat for people who have thicker hair. When letting your hair air-dry though, I do think it will suit all hair types.
- Moisturize hair and scalp - Yes. I did feel that it moisturized my hair. When it comes to my scalp, all I care about is that it is free of buildup, clean, and bug free, so I didn't check to see if my scalp was moisturized after using it.
- Tame frizz - Yes and no. I think it will tame frizz only if it fully dries on your hair before you touch it. If you touch it before it fully dries though, you will get frizz.
- Not flake or itch - Yes. this is true. It did not fake or itch.
- Give max 10 hold - Yes and no. Once it dried, the style was held, but I wouldn't call it max hold because the hair still moved freely, so I felt it was a natural hold. Max hold to me are those hair gels that you use to spike your hair and stop it from moving at all 😥.
- Be weightless - Yes and no. Since it weighed my hair down and made it look a bit less thick when mixed with heat, I do not feel that it is weightless when heat is involved, but when there was no heat, I did feel that it was weightless.
- Leave hair shiny - Yes. I have never seen a hair gel that did not add shine to my hair, and this one is no exception; my hair did look shinier with it.