Step-By-Step Fall Gold Eye, Brown Lip Makeup Tutorial
Hello everyone! I woke up today feeling in mood for earthy colors, so I wore a green jacket and went for a beautiful bold dark brown lip. Here is the step-by-step tutorial for the makeup look above.
1. Apply an eyeliner sealer all around your eyes on the lid and near the lower lash line. An eyeliner sealer acts as an eye primer, but it does even more. An eyeliner sealer can be applied over eyeliner to help reduce smudging; it can be mixed with any eyeshadow in order to turn it into an eyeliner; it can make poorly pigmented eyeshadows very pigmented, and you can even use it to adhere glitter to your eyes.
2. Apply eyeshadow on the upper lid. The eyeshadow I used for this look is the Addictive Cosmetics eyeshadow in the shade Egyptian.
This eyeshadow is absolutely stunning; it is my favorite gold eyeshadow right now. In the container, this eyeshadow looks like more of a pink beige color, but when you apply it to the skin by swatching it or applying it to the eyes, it takes on a beautiful glittery gold color. This eyeshadow is perfect for Cleopatra Egyptian makeup styles.
3. Apply under eye concealer. I applied a lighter foundation under the eyes to act as an under eye concealer. The foundation that I used for this is the Rimmel London Match Perfection Light Perfecting Radiance Foundation in the shade 400.
4. Apply black eyeliner to the upper and lower lash line. Feel free to use any black eyeliner that you have at home. I of course used my black gel liner since I love gel liner. The line you draw with the liner should be thinner at the inner corner. It can be a bit thicker as you go from the inner corner of the eye to the end of the eye. Try not to make the line too thick on the upper lash line. On the lower lash line, tight line it so that the line is as thin as possible.
5. Apply mascara. I only applied mascara to my upper lashes. I have very sensitive eyes, so I have been using the same botanical mascara for years: The Palladio Double Agent black mascara.
If you want to try an herbal kajal eyeliner like this one, they are available here. Currently, there is a buy 2 get 1 free deal on these eyeliners.
Interested In Health & Beauty Coaching? Learn About Teeth, Hair, Nails, Makeup, and Vital Medical Health Research
Click here for information about health and beauty coaching with dlshealthandbeauty