Step-By-Step Summer Gold Metallic Makeup Tutorial
Hello everyone! Since the weather has gotten warm ☀, I felt like bringing out some soft summery 🌸 colors, as well as my beloved blue eyeliner. The look I got was so beautiful that I knew I had to share it with you all in a makeup tutorial, so if you want to learn how I created the look above, keep reading 👄
1. Apply an eyeliner sealer all around your eyes on the lid and near the lower lash line. An eyeliner sealer acts as an eye primer, but it does even more. An eyeliner sealer can be applied over eyeliner to help reduce smudging; it can be mixed with any eyeshadow in order to turn it into an eyeliner; it can make poorly pigmented eyeshadows very pigmented, and you can even use it to adhere glitter to your eyes.
2. Apply eyeshadow on the upper lid. The eyeshadow I used for this look is the Willow Tree Minerals eyeshadow in the shade Treasured Bronze.
This eyeshadow is beautiful with gold and blue flecks of glitter. It is a natural lovely pink beige shade that you could easily wear everyday with a natural makeup look. I do recommend using an eye primer with this eye shadow though because it is not nearly as pigmented without one.
3. Apply under eye concealer. I applied a lighter foundation under the eyes to act as an under eye concealer. The foundation that I used for this is the Rimmel London Match Perfection Light Perfecting Radiance Foundation in the shade 400.
4. Apply black and blue eyeliner. I applied black eyeliner to my upper lash line (you can use any black eyeliner that you have at home). I applied blue eyeliner using the Lakme Eyeconic Kajal in blue on my lower lash line. I made the line thin at the inner corner, but thick as I drew the line going away from the inner corner towards the end of the eye. I also made the line on the lower lash line thick as well.
If you want to try an herbal kajal eyeliner like this one, they are available here. Currently, there is a buy 2 get 1 free deal on these eyeliners.
5. Apply mascara. I only applied mascara to my upper lashes. The mascara that I used is the only mascara I have been using for years: The Palladio Double Agent black mascara.
7. Apply foundation. I applied foundation. The foundation I used for this look is one of my favorite foundations; it is the Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Airbrush Finish foundation in the shade 90 Honey Beige.
This is such a stunning lip color. It is so unique in color and I love how metallic it looks. This stunning orange brown lip color has so much gold glitter in it that it looks absolutely stunning in the light. The gold glitter makes it look metallic and it really stands out as a unique shade and a high-quality lip product. So I highly highly HIGHLY recommend this lip potion shade by CheriGlow Cosmetics. A+